Our Phuket Team’s role is to ensure you’ve got a ‘go to’ Somnio Staff member in Phuket. Both girls are Thai, but speak fluent English, so they can help should you encounter any language barriers, or assist with communicating with Hotels, Tour operators – whenever needed.
Either one of our Somnio Phuket Staff will meet you on arrival at the Hospital or Dental Clinic or if required at your accommodation. They will assist you through the consultation process, ensure you’re clear on the surgeon’s recommendations and confirm anything that may need clarifying, for you.They will be there supporting and aiding you as you go in for your procedure, and endeavour to be the first friendly face you see afterwards!
They will check on you post-surgery in your private rooms at the hospital or touch base verbally if you’re back at the Hotel after treatment. Our Team will offer you a Thai phone on arrival so you have the most important pre-programmed numbers at your fingertips; and most importantly a direct number your Coordinator or family can reach you on if need be.
Why travel as an ANYTIMER?
- Privacy – want to do it on your OWN
- Flexibility with Surgery dates
- Want to arrange all your own Flights and Accommodation
- Happy to have support with Somnio Phuket Team but not with a group of people
- Not interested in a group environment
- Already travelled to Thailand and just want to travel SWIFTLY
- Already Travelling? Want to arrange a quick fly in/out on your way to your homeland
- Want to go when you want to go
Somnio has built a very good reputation not only in Australia but also in Phuket for the way we conduct and manage our Clients Anytime Travel or Tours. So much so Channel 7’s; ‘Sunday Night Show’ & ‘Today Tonight’, Courier Mail and SBS ‘The Feed’ have all accompanied and/or reported positively on our client experiences