All of our Hospitals in Thailand have international coordinators ready to assist our anytime travelers. They will greet you once you arrive at the Hospital and help you get settled in. They speak fluent English, so they can help should you encounter any language barriers.
Upon leaving the hospital, you will you will received their contact details, should you need to get in touch with them during your recovery. If you have any questions or are feeling worried at anytime through out your recovery at the hotel, you can contact them and they can arrange additional appointments for you at the Hospital. You will also have a direct contact number for your Somnio coordinator back in Australia, should you need further assistance.
Why travel as an ANYTIMER?
- Privacy – want to do it on your OWN
- Flexibility with Surgery dates
- Want to arrange all your own Flights and Accommodation
- Not interested in a group environment
- Already travelled to Thailand and just want to travel SWIFTLY
- Already Travelling? Want to arrange a quick fly in/out on your way to your homeland
- Want to go when you want to go
Somnio has built a very good reputation not only in Australia but also in Phuket for the way we conduct and manage our Clients Anytime Travel or Tours. So much so Channel 7’s; ‘Sunday Night Show’ & ‘Today Tonight’, Courier Mail and SBS ‘The Feed’ have all accompanied and/or reported positively on our client experiences