Cannot afford the time to Travel overseas for surgery..?
You have children or run your own business that can prevent you from ‘disappearing’ for too long?
Or maybe you just have no desire to travel abroad for surgery…
Whatever the reason, Somnio was the first medical tourism company to be affiliated with a Plastic Surgeon offering Cosmetic Surgery on the beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland Australia.
Using only fully qualified and accredited Plastic Surgeons, Private Hospitals (no Clinics) and with all major procedures performed under a general anaesthetic means we have YOUR best interest at heart.
Swaying Palms, endless beaches, relaxed recovery is not just in Thailand but also in our own backyard!
AIPACS specialises in minimal scar plastic surgery for the face, breast and body including a full body lift procedure.
The lead AIPACS surgeon has:
- A strong reputation for plastic surgery excellence with over 21 years’ experience
- M.B.B.S, Masters Degree in General and Plastic Surgery
- A member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)- meaning he is trained in both cosmetic and re-constructive surgery
- holds a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) – which is the only body authorised by the Commonwealth Government to certify all surgical medical training
- Performs ALL the procedures (Not oversees them as some surgeons can do)
- Does NOT allow trainee Surgeons to do any procedures
- Waives his face to face Consult fees when deposit received (Saving you $175)
- Is a father of a young family so understands the value of the dollar
- Can offer Weekend Surgery (based on availability)
- In conjuction with his team of professional works hand in hand with YOU to apply for Rebates if available.
In keeping with the gradual easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we have resumed face to face consultations, although we continue to offer telehealth consults where appropriate (including interstate and overseas patients).
To ensure that patients, staff and the broader community are protected, we have made some changes to our in-clinic patient process.
In addition to questions relevant to your chosen procedure, we will also be asking questions to help us determine if you are at a higher risk of having been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
On arrival, we will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided.
Our clinical team will be wearing masks and gloves when they provide treatments and post-surgical care for you.
We can provide a mask for you if you wish to wear one.
We also ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing while you are in our clinic, including in the waiting room.
We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
Australian doctors and facilities
Experience, qualifications, rapport, care and facilities and cost are the main things Somnio clientele look for when deciding on a surgeon.
Our Australian based surgeon normally uses his skills fulfilling the wants and needs of our clients. But every Christmas for the past 10 years, he has turned away from boob jobs and tummy tucks to help some of India’s most disfigured and maimed, many of them children. It’s a true testament of his ability as a surgeon and generosity and compassion as a man. We are very honoured to be able to offer his services at a reduced cost through Somnio.
Cosmetic surgery prices in Australia have been out of reach for most people. Almost forcing them to travel abroad to save money. But with Somnio International’s exclusive contract with our Australian Plastic Surgeon here on the Gold Coast means we could negotiate prices and try and keep with within that affordable range for our direct clients. Breast Lift and Implants start from $9900, which is the best price we can find Australia wide!
- Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon
- Private Hospitals
- General Anaesthetic Fees included in prices
- Hospital & Surgeon Fees included
- 4 – 10 Days travel required for all interstate or International Clients
- Hospital stay included with selected Procedures
- NO Agency or Booking Fees
- Weekend Surgery available *
- Medicare Rebates available*