Chins play a key role in determining the aesthetics of the face. If any of these conditions apply to you, you could benefit from chin surgery:
- If your chin is relatively large in proportion to your face or juts out prominently, you might benefit from chin reduction surgery.
- If you have a weak chin or a chin that is small in proportion to the rest of your face, your looks could be improved with an implant.
- If you want to improve your profile and feel you need to change your nose and/or chin to do so, you should ask your surgeon to assess your suitability for either chin or nose surgery, or for both at the same time.
- Those born with an asymmetrical or deformed upper or lower jawbone may require surgery to improve jaw function. Sometimes surgery on the lower jaw can be combined with chin surgery if it improves the profile and overall facial balance.
The incisions for placing the chin implant can be either under the chin or inside the mouth where the gum and the lower lip meet. The surgeon will create a pocket into which the chin implant will be placed and will close the incision with fine sutures. The under-the-chin incision scar is hard to spot, and if the incision is inside the mouth, there will be no visible scar.
Medical Complications Insurance
Included in ALL procedure packages at NO extra cost!
- 90 day post-surgery Insurance Policy
- Coverage up to 350,000THB (approx. $14,000AUD)
- *Covers corrective Surgery, Accommodation, Flights to Thailand and Meals
- For all of Somnio’s partners – Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Phuket International Hospital (PPSI) and Bangkok Hospital Samui; clientele up to 70 years of age who undergo an elective procedure worth more than 50,000THB (approx. $2000 AUD)
Cosmetic Procedures in Thailand
Somnio Medical specialises in offering tailor made and affordable cosmetic holiday packages to Thailand, including destinations such as Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui.
Cosmetic surgery procedures that we provide in Thailand include breast augmentations, tummy tucks, facelifts, and much more, and we also cater to those looking for non-invasive cosmetic solutions such as fillers or jet peels, or dental procedures such as whitening, veneers and implants.
Our cosmetic surgery packages can be tailored to Anytime and Solo travellers, as well as to Group Tours, which are personally escorted hosted tours that depart up to 6 times a year. Save up to 70% on cosmetic, dental and/or anti-aging procedures with Somnio Medical, join our mailing list to stay up to date with our specials!
Wanting a recommendation from one of our specialists or surgeons?