Vision correction surgery, also called refractive and laser eye surgery, is any surgical procedure used to correct vision problems. In recent years, tremendous advancements have been made in this field. After refractive and laser eye surgery, many patients report seeing better than they had at any other time in their lives.
Most types of vision correction surgery work by reshaping the cornea, or clear front part of the eye, so that light traveling through it is properly focused onto the retina located in the back of the eye. Other types involve replacing the eye’s natural lens. There are a number of different types of surgery to improve vision, including: LASIK, PRK & RLE, all offered in Phuket with our ophthalmology specialists.
- Corneal & External Disease
- Refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK, SBK, ICL, RLE)
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
- Cataract Surgery
Certifications / License
- Diplomate, Medical Association of Thailand
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Sciences (Ophthalmology) Mahidol University
- Certificate of Proficiency in Ophthalmology, Thailand Board of Ophthalmology
- Certificate of Corneal & External Disease
- Fellowship, Cornea and Refractive Surgery Specialist, Chulalongkorn Hospital
Cosmetic Procedures in Thailand
Somnio Medical specialises in offering tailor made and affordable cosmetic holiday packages to Thailand, including destinations such as Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui.
Cosmetic surgery procedures that we provide in Thailand include breast augmentations, tummy tucks, facelifts, and much more, and we also cater to those looking for non-invasive cosmetic solutions such as fillers or jet peels, or dental procedures such as whitening, veneers and implants.
Our cosmetic surgery packages can be tailored to Anytime and Solo travellers, as well as to Group Tours, which are personally escorted hosted tours that depart up to 6 times a year. Save up to 70% on cosmetic, dental and/or anti-aging procedures with Somnio Medical, join our mailing list to stay up to date with our specials!