Women nowadays are becoming more and more conscious regarding their body image and self-worth. Many of them are considering various methods to enhance their physical outlook in order to improve their confidence and stature. One of the most popular procedures considered these days is the breast augmentation.
Breast augmentation (also referred as breast enlargement, breast implants or breast mammaplasty) is a type of clinical surgery aimed to improve breast size and fullness. Most of the time women undergo breast augmentation to make their breasts bigger and fuller; however, the procedure can also be used for reconstructive purposes such as in cases of mastectomy resulting from breast cancer. If you want to undergo a safe, affordable and high quality procedure, you can consult with a breast implants surgeon in the Thailand area.
As one of the leading aesthetic surgery procedures of the modern times, breast augmentation continues to satisfy greater number of women who aspire to either enhance, restore or balance their image.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation?
Reasons to undergo breast augmentation surgery may vary from one person to another. But some of the usual grounds are as follows:
- Desire to have a more balanced and more alluring body figure
- Yearning to regain breast size and shape after certain circumstances, such as aging, pregnancy and weight loss
- Aspiration to re-establish symmetry of the breasts
If you want to know more about the benefits and other considerations of the procedure, it is best to seek the aid of breast augmentation professionals in Thailand.
What are the Options for Breast Augmentation?
Individuals who are interested to undergo breast augmentation may choose from the following types of breast implants:
- Saline-filled breast implants. This type of implant contains sterile salt water and can be pre-filled at a pre-determined size prior to the procedure or be filled during surgery.
- Silicone-filled breast implants. They are filled with soft, elastic gel and comes in a variety of shapes. Most of all the silicone breast implants need a longer incision for the implant to be placed because they are pre-filled.
The costs of breast implants depend on the doctor, location and type of implant used. Typically, the surgery may range from $5,000 to $10,000. Your health insurance provider may not cover the expenses of the procedure since it is a cosmetic procedure. The associated monetary costs of the surgery can be alleviated with a payment plan provider in that breast implant Thailand industry, which is offered from The Essential Medical Group.
Preparing for the Procedure
The surgeon will provide a thorough assessment and preoperative instructions for you. During his time, you can ask any queries you have regarding the procedure. After a detailed medical history and physical exam, your plastic surgeon may recommend different exams to detect changes in breast tissues such as:
- Baseline mammogram
- Another mammogram a few weeks or months after surgery
In advance of your procedure, the surgeon will ask you to:
- Avoid smoking at least 6 weeks prior to undergoing breast augmentation surgery to promote healing.
- Do not take aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs because this can increase the risk of bleeding after the surgery.
- Regardless of the kind of surgery to be done, hydration is very vital before and after surgery for fast and safe recovery, which also minimizes the risk of dehydration.
It is essential to make sure you arrange for someone like your family, friend or Essential Staff member to stay with you the first night following surgery. Be sure to follow postoperative instructions provided by your surgeon after your breast augmentation Thailand.
What to expect during the Surgery?
- General anesthesia is commonly used during the breast augmentation procedure, although a local anesthesia may be desirable in some instances.
- Various monitors will be used to check your vital signs and the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- The surgeon will follow the surgical plan discussed with you prior to surgery.
- After the procedure is done, you will be taken into a recovery area and will continue to be closely monitored.
Because the breasts can continue to improve until a woman reaches early 20s, it is essential that women are at least 18 years old to have breast augmentation that makes use of saline-filled implants and at least 22 years old to have silicone implants. Breast surgery Thailand makes sure that all the conditions are of the highest standard and ensure you are well cared for.
Maintaining Your New Breasts
Breast implants are not intended to last a lifetime. You may need to have the implants changed if you experienced complications or if the breast size and shape changes over time.
Women with silicone gel-filled implants are recommended to have MRI scans 3 years after the implant surgery and then every 2 years to check for rupture. If the implants rupture, it will need to be removed and replaced.
Cosmetic surgery companies like The Essential Medical Groupoffer breast implants Thailand packages which provide you with a complete list of the breakdown of your payment.