AIPACS is headed by one of the most respected names in the Australian plastic surgery industry today. You will have access to state-of-the art operating rooms at the best private hospitals on the Gold Coast including Pindara Private and and John Flynn Hospitals.
Somnio and AIPACS have forged an exclusive partnership to offer clients an affordable and quality solution to have their procedures completed in Australia. And not have to head overseas.
AIPACS offers Somnio clients all facets of Cosmetic procedures, Breast Lift and Implants, Tummy Tucks, Facelifts… and Anti-Aging treatments, at a very competitive cost just for our clients! All package costs include; Surgeon and Hospital fees, Anaesthetist fees, compression garment and pre/post consults.
AIPACS specialises in minimal scar plastic surgery for the face, breast and body including a full body lift procedure.
The lead AIPACS surgeon has:
- A strong reputation for plastic surgery excellence with over 21 years’ experience
- M.B.B.S, Masters Degree in General and Plastic Surgery
- A member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)- meaning he is trained in both cosmetic and re-constructive surgery
- holds a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) – which is the only body authorised by the Commonwealth Government to certify all surgical medical training
- Performs ALL the procedures (Not oversees them as some surgeons can do)
- Does NOT allow trainee Surgeons to do any procedures
- Waives his face to face Consult fees when deposit received (Saving you $175)
- Is a father of a young family so understands the value of the dollar
- Can offer Weekend Surgery (based on availability)
- In conjuction with his team of professional works hand in hand with YOU to apply for Rebates if available.
In keeping with the gradual easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we have resumed face to face consultations, although we continue to offer telehealth consults where appropriate (including interstate and overseas patients).
To ensure that patients, staff and the broader community are protected, we have made some changes to our in-clinic patient process.
In addition to questions relevant to your chosen procedure, we will also be asking questions to help us determine if you are at a higher risk of having been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
On arrival, we will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided.
Our clinical team will be wearing masks and gloves when they provide treatments and post-surgical care for you.
We can provide a mask for you if you wish to wear one.
We also ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing while you are in our clinic, including in the waiting room.
We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic at any one time.