Post-op Scarring? Keloid Scarring?
The key to a functionally rejuvenating masque is breathability. In fact, studies have shown that if a facial masque isn’t breathable, it’s not healthy for your skin. Skincerity is the world’s only breathable masque clinically proven to improve the health of your skin. It’s the Breathable Barrier® technology, which seals in your own natural moisture to deeply hydrate your skin that makes the difference. Engineered by biomedical experts and validated by numerous dermatologic research studies supported by the National Institutes of Health, Skincerity has been shown to be substantially more effective than over-the-counter creams in delivering a higher nutrient content into the skin. Simply roll on before you go to bed, and Skincerity takes care of the rest.
- Breathable barrier works while you sleep to seal in natural moisture and simultaneously allow the skin to breathe
- Deep cleans on contact and flash-dries in seconds
- Delivers a continual source of nutrients to combat sun damage
- Reduces appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores on face, hands, neck, or chest
- Skincerity acts as a second skin to protect. We know that dehydrated skin amplifies ageing and skin conditions. Skincerity promises to help fight ageing by keeping the skin incredibly hydrated overnight. During our sleep we lose up to 60% of hydration from our skin – a fancy word for this is Transepidermal water loss (dehydration).
Skincerity has a drawing effect on the skin. The masque is applied and helps to repair and improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars or imperfections on the skin. The film tricks the body’s signalling system to think that our own skin is “perfect” and “intact”, which triggers the body to push hydration to the surface. Then this allows the body to, in a sense, heal itself without the use of harmful medication or creams.
As the masque prevents hydration escaping, the body goes into repair mode, which is why any debris that is under the skin is pushed to the surface.